Pre Training Assessment Booking Form

Friday 3 June 2011

Daventry Countryside Park Gundog Water Training Day

Dear Stewart,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for attending Countryside Day, all feedback we have received has been very positive and I very much enjoyed watching your training sessions. I am sorry however that I did not have the opportunity to meet with you but hope your experience of the day was a pleasant one.

I do hope that you trainee's had an enjoyable day and enjoyed the surroundings of the park.


Exhibitors feedback is very important to ensure that future events are successful and therefore I attach a feedback form for completion.

Again, thank you for attending and I hope you would be interested in attending events at the Country Park in the future.

Kind Regards
Gemma

Gemma cooper
Community Project Officer
Daventry District Council


Photo's and details of event

No comments:

Post a Comment