Pre Training Assessment Booking Form

Monday 5 March 2012

Walked Up Gundog Training Towcester, Northamptonshire

Thanks for the day, I use to think I was pretty hardy when it came to braving the elements (initially only had t-shirt and wax jacket on) but that was probably the coldest I have ever been and I seriously need to invest in some appropriate attire if I’m to do that again in those conditions!

Apart from the weather I really enjoyed the day, especially the afternoon session and I was really pleased with Milly and her retrieve skills. I remember not so long ago doing Grade II and she couldn’t retrieve blind from 10 yards in cover! Wouldn’t go more than 5 yards from me if she couldn’t see it first, so to pick up blind from the woods in what must have been 80 yards, I was extremely happy.

Mr. B Cleave, Towcester, Northants

No comments:

Post a Comment